This deployment is designed to run on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure using only Always Free resources. It uses MuShop source code and the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Terraform Provider to produce a Resource Manager stack, that provisions all required resources and configures the application on those resources.
Source directory for basic deployment build/configuration
These steps outline the Basic deployment using Resource Manager:
- Download the latest
- Login to the console to import the stack.
Home > Solutions & Platform > Resource Manager > Stacks > Create Stack
- Upload the
mushop-basic-stack-latest.zipfile that was downloaded earlier, and provide a name and description for the stack.
- Specify configuration options:
- Database Name - You can choose to provide a database name (optional)
- Node Count - Select if you want to deploy one or two application instances.
- SSH Public Key - (Optional) Provide a public SSH key if you wish to establish SSH access to the compute node(s).
- Review the information and click
The upload can take a few seconds, after which you will be taken to the newly created stack
- On Stack details page, select
Terraform Actions > Apply
The application is deployed to the compute instances asynchronously. It may take a few minutes for the public URL to serve the application. If the stack is applied successfully but the application returns a 503 Bad Gateway message, then wait a few moments and reload until the application comes online.